Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Reminder: NHL 11 In Stores Today!!

I am not a huge fan of video games but when I do sit down and play, the only game I play is the EA Sports NHL Series.  The game gets better and better every year and is so life like and authentic to hockey.

The newest version of the annual series hit stores today and is available for $59.99 USD.  The game is available for the PS3 and Xbox 360.  A new game titled NHL Slapshot will be released by EA Sports for the Wii. 

I played some of the demo and I definitely recommend this to all Hockey and NHL fans.  Of course that is if you have a video game system around to play the game on.  Whenever I want to sit back and relax this game is always there and presents a real life like hockey feel.  Not only that but there are tons of game modes to play for whatever mood your in.  They have also yet again made over 200+ in game enhancements.  The online game play is great and also has multiple game modes to chose from such as EASHL, EAUHL, Shootout Mode, Online Versus and many more. 

Here is a preview of the game:

No comments:

Post a Comment