Tuesday, September 7, 2010

An Apology To My Readers!!!

I would just like to do a quick post apologizing to my readers.  I know over the first month or so here I have developed a small following of readers.  I really didn't expect to get this many people reading what I have to say this early on but I am thankful that you guys even care.

So I just wanted to apologize for my lack of updates to the blog lately but I have been really busy the last two weeks moving and helping others move and countless other business that I had to attend to.

I promise that once Training Camp and the Season starts that I will be updating like I was in the beginning and I will be 100% dedicated to this site.  This blog is important to me as I someday hope to be a sports writer and this is a good starting block.

No comments:

Post a Comment