Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blog Update: I'm Back!!!

I have been spending this weekend(Friday-Sunday) up in Boston with four of my closest friends.  We are having a great time but sadly have to leave today. 

But not before we go to the Bengals-Patriots game which I'm excited to see.  I love going to new stadiums and meeting new fans(even if they're from Boston) and just enjoying the experience and the game.  Hopefully it's a good one as both teams made the playoffs last year but feel like they have something to prove after getting ousted in the first round.

I usually do not get great seats when I go to a football game but my friends got some great seats on the 40-yard line very close to the field.  I will definitely be sporting my OchoCinco jersey and waiting for Chad and T.O to blow up in each others face.

So I just thought I'd let you know what was going on but I will 100% be returning to the blog tomorrow with daily updates and my own write-ups of daily NHL and NYRangers news.  Technically I am returning today since I wrote up this blog and have 2-3 more that I am finishing up but we will just say I am returning tomorrow.  I feel like I got off to a great start with this blog but have had a lot on my plate of late and haven't had as much time to dedicate to it.  But since school is starting up and the summer is over and I have fully moved, I will have a lot more time to dedicate to my site.  So I hope all of my followers and obviously some new ones join me along for the ride of another crazy up and down NHL season.

No comments:

Post a Comment